About Me (Portia)

I don’t even know where to begin. I guess in a sense, you could say I’m your typical, average 16 year old girl. However, we all know there’s way more to it than just that. I’m not going to get in great detail though; I have a large family, 2 little sisters and 2 older step brothers. I also enjoy playing sports. Because of the fact I received shoulder surgery February 9th, 2017, I’m still quite limited, and maybe a little scared at the same time. I love working and enjoy making money. I have a unique interest in horse riding; however, as I get older my interest seems to fade. Therefore my littlest sister has taken over the responsibilities of my horse Sierra; it’s reassuring knowing she’s still in the family, cause I do find myself missing her quite a bit. Another interesting fact about myself is that I love meeting new people and travelling. Honesty, if I could have one wish, it’d be to travel the world. Just imagine all the people you would meet and the things you would get to see and experience. I enjoy school to a degree; however, I believe people take it for granted. We all are different,  and there are many things we don’t know about one another. Often I think we base our impressions off of what we’ve heard rather that we actually know.